Monthly Savings Program
Changing credit card processors is a hassle. What if you could enjoy the savings, without worrying about changing your equipment or software, service interruption, bank changes, processor contract termination fees, retraining employees? Since 2009, Ideal Cost has worked to support small businesses to lower their costs by keeping their current processor. Here are the key differences between working with us and changing your processor.
New Credit Card Processor
- Confuses the client with lengthy presentations about multiple rates and interchanges.
- Forces the client to break their current processing contract and pay a termination fee.
- Temporarily disables equipment or software from use with lengthy software downloads (1-2 hours)
- May require costly and unnecessary new equipment or software.
- May take longer for the batches to show in your bank account.
- Only offers enough savings to cause you to switch processors; will still overcharge you.
- We don’t discuss your “rate.” We look at the whole picture, analyze your merchant statement, and ultimately reduce the total cost of your credit card processing fees.
- We are not a processor; no need to cancel and pay a termination fee.
- No lengthy downloads, no new equipment, and no change in deposit delay.
- We have to maximize your savings because a percentage of it goes to us! Win-Win!
- We do all of the work for you and send you a detailed monthly report of your savings.
Ideal Cost works as your merchant advocate to reduce merchant card fees. We perform a full merchant processing audit and pinpoint exactly where your credit processor is exploiting your fees for their profit. Ideal Cost fixes overcharges, hidden profit, and fake fees. Additionally, we analyze if any internal procedures can be optimized to help you save on your credit card processing fees.
Don’t Take On The Credit Card Processors By Yourself
Since 2009, IdealCost.com has offered small business help and small business services to hundreds of companies nationwide reduce their merchant account fees through identifying and fixing hidden profit, overcharges, fake fees, and billing errors. Clients have saved $300-$20,000 per month on their credit card processing fees without going through the hassle of changing their processing vendor, bank, or equipment. Switching credit card processors should be a last resort, only reserved for funding delays, poor customer service, or technical difficulties. Before you consider switching credit card processors, see if you qualify for our small business services monthly savings program. Upload your most recent merchant statement for a free analysis. You’ll receive an estimate within 24 business hours.
If you are opening a new credit card processing account or switching credit card processors, feel free to contact us for a free consultation and small business support. IdealCost.com can help secure the best terms and fees based on your specific needs.